- Liberia Hosts Green Climate Fund Boardon 14.02.2020 at 10:42
[New Dawn] The Board of Green Climate Fund (GCF) has gathered in Liberia to discuss a strategy to better support climate action here. The 24 - member GCF Board meeting was held recently at the Farmington Hotel outside Monrovia.
- President Weah Issues Executive Order No. 99 Delimiting Maritime Zoneson 12.02.2020 at 13:35
[Govt of Liberia] His Excellency Dr. George Manneh Weah has issued Executive Order No.99 which delimits Maritime Zones of the Republic of Liberia in keeping with statutes and protocols to which the country is a signatory.
- 'Incorporate More Women Into Liberia's Security Sector'on 12.02.2020 at 11:19
[Observer] Mary T. Broh: "We are now in the 21st Century, and women are thriving in almost every role imaginable."
- Government Sets Up Committee to Investigate Gasoline Shortageon 12.02.2020 at 10:51
[FrontPageAfrica] Monrovia -Liberia is in its third week of acute gasoline shortage and the situation is getting worse by the day, but the government has announced that it has made an emergency purchase of the product which is due in the country in one week to alleviate the situation.
- Liberia, EU Sign 3.5 Million Euros Development Cooperation Pacton 08.02.2020 at 07:24
[FrontPageAfrica] Monrovia -Finance and Development Planning Minister Samuel D. Tweah and the Head of the EU Delegation to Liberia, Ambassador Hélène Cavé, on Friday signed a Financing Agreement for a EU Technical Cooperation Facility/Support to the National Authorizing Officer (NAO) and Aid Management and Coordination Unit (AMCU) at the Ministry of Finance and Development Planning (MFDP), in charge of assisting current and future EU-Liberia development cooperation and reinforcing the aid coordination system, amo
- Three Dynamite Fishermen Behind Barson 06.02.2020 at 15:38
[Observer] Director Zizi Kpadeh and his Deputy Harry Mallay At The LNP Headquarters following the arrests of those practicing illegal fishing.
- Liberia: Thirty Years in Marriage, Rev. Kokeh Kotee, II and His Wife, Mother Nancy Bleh-Kotee, Share their Love Storyby Mae Azango on 14.02.2020 at 09:44
Monrovia – It is said that Valentine’s Day is a time when people share love with loved ones, family and friends. However, some in Liberia hold the view that the day is ascribed to “lovers” only. They also think that because it is “lovers’ day”, lovers (most times, these lovers are yet to make it
- For Being Inept, Why Haven’t Heads Started To Roll Yet, Mr President?by Editorial Board on 14.02.2020 at 09:35
INARGUABLY Mr. President, if you continue to carry on with things like this until the finished line, especially as it relates to you taking decisive actions against some of your lieutenants, it is going to be marked negatively against you when your legacy is being graded. MR. PRESIDENT, you are aware that this gasoline shortage
- Liberia: NPP, LPDP Draw ‘Fishy’ Resolution ahead of Senatorial Electionby Lennart Dodoo on 14.02.2020 at 09:18
MONROVIA – From the unfolding events, one can easily tell that the Coalition for Democratic Change (CDC) will experience a very rough ride among its members in deciding who contests on the Coalition’s ticket in the mid-term election scheduled for October this year. The National Patriotic Party (NPP) headed by the Vice President Jewel Howard
- Liberia: Solicitor General Syrenius Cephas Served as Lawyer for Ellen Corkrum and Sought Dismissal of Chargesby Lennart Dodoo on 14.02.2020 at 09:05
MONROVIA – The controversy over why the Government of Liberia dropped charges against the Ellen Corkrum, former head of the Liberia Airport Authority (LAA), who allegedly siphoned over US$200,000, continues to deepen. She was also accused of illegal transfer of US$56,750 of LAA funds to her romantic partner Melvin Johnson, and his firm Melvin Johnson
- Liberia: Residents of Monrovia Environs Scramble for Water as the City Infrastructure Faltersby Contributing Writer on 14.02.2020 at 08:49
Monrovia – In Liberia’s crowded capital, outdated water infrastructure struggles to meet growing demand as drought dries up wells across the city. Now, residents of the city’s far-flung suburbs, often first to feel the effects of water shortages, demand action. It is hot, and the waves of heat are visible. In this suburb, 40-year-old Famatta
- Liberia: Speaker Chambers Seizes Motion Holding LPRC Director Coleman, Minister Tarpeh In Contempt For Misleading Plenaryby Gerald C. Koinyeneh on 14.02.2020 at 08:24
Capitol Hill, Monrovia – House Speaker Bhofal Chambers, to the dismay of majority lawmakers in plenary on Thursday ceased a motion holding the Managing Director of the Liberia Petroleum Refining Company (LPRC), Marie Urey Coleman and Commerce Minister Wilson Tarpeh in contempt for lying under oath and misleading the House of Representatives over the acute
- PDL Asserts Exemplary Surveillance Standards Private investigation company critical of others’ methods.on 14.02.2020 at 12:25
Established private investigation company PDL asserts its exemplary covert surveillance standards - with criticism of other companies’ duplicitous methods. LONDON, UK, February 14, 2020 /EINPresswire.com/ -- PDL proudly place only the highest- …
- Michigan Nat'l Guard Delegation Pledges Support to AFL - Liberian Daily Observeron 14.02.2020 at 12:03
… to the Armed Forces of Liberia (AFL) including capacity-building … The current Armed Forces of Liberia, unlike its pre-war version … the American protocols with the Liberian soldiers ranging from private … that the Armed Forces of Liberia has been in partnership …
- Do You Have News to Share? Get It Published.on 14.02.2020 at 12:03
With EIN Presswire press release distribution services you will reach decision makers and journalists plus get valuable SEO benefits.
- 'Nothing We Will Not Conquer' - Liberian Daily Observeron 14.02.2020 at 12:03
… multi-purpose clinic in the Liberian capital for twelve years, … large community of Chinese and Liberians, including many high profile … seems no visible threat to Liberia so far. “For the … between the Chinese Embassy and Liberian health officials to prevent …
- Liberia: Advocacy Group Commemorates Female Genital Mutilation Day with Plan to Curb Violence against Children by 2030 - Front Page Africaon 14.02.2020 at 12:03
… Female Genital Mutilation Day in Liberia, a program jointly implemented by … cultural practice in the society. “Liberia has a unique culture that …
- Liberia: Rep. Kolubah Accuses President Weah of Stealing Three Million Metric Tons of Gasoline - Front Page Africaon 14.02.2020 at 12:03
… tons of gasoline from the Liberia Petroleum and Refining Company (LPRC … allegation comes at the point Liberians are in dire need … the commodity is causing some Liberians to stay away from … since been increasing daily as Liberians find it difficult to commute …